New firmware expands the capabilities and optimizes the operation of the drone
The DJI Mini 2 drone recently received a new firmware update that expands the frame range for 2.7K video mode, adds zoom to photo mode, and brings a number of key improvements and optimizations. Further in detail.
General information about the firmware
Control equipment firmware:
DJI Fly app version for iOS:
DJI Fly app version for Android:
- Added zoom to photo mode.
- Added frame rate 48/50/60 fps for 2.7K video mode.
- Wi-Fi/Bluetooth communication has been optimized to provide a faster and more stable connection.
- Improved flight stability in some scenarios.
- Bug fixed: abnormal color appeared on panoramic photos in DNG format.
- Fixed a rare issue where an abnormal texture would appear in the top left corner of a 4K video.
- Adding features requires app version v1.2.2 or later.
- For Android users, visit the official DJI website to update DJI Fly to the latest version.
Step-by-step video tutorial on updating the firmware of the Mini 2 drone from the developer.