China is a country where everything is copied, cars, phones, toys, etc. There was a time when products made in China were considered third-class goods, generally due to very low quality. Today, the quality of Chinese goods is not much different from the products of well-known brands, outperforming the latter in price, in favor of the consumer. We hasten to present an exact copy of the famous – Atom V2 RotorX, racing drone – Youbi XV-130.
Recall that the Atom V2 RotorX drone comes to the owner in a completely disassembled state, and this fact is a significant inconvenience for some UAV lovers. Youbi XV-130 in this regard is its complete opposite.
- Youbi XV-130 carbon frame
- protective frame
- F3 flight controller with built-in VTX 5.8GHz
- 4 in 1 BLHeli-S 20A ESC
- 4 × brushless motors 1306
- 4 × 3030 rotors
- AIO 600TVL CMOS camera
- Antenna 5.8GHz
Weight (without battery):
BK 1306 3600kv
Color rendering system:
VTX working frequency:
Number of VTX channels:
5600 – 6000MHz
Youbi XV-130 is sold through the Internet marketplaces at a price of $145.
Youbi XV-130 $145
- Lightweight and compact
- Flight characteristics
- FPV Quality
- Serial outputs on FC for OSD, telemetry and even Openlog
- Does not require registration
- No OSD
- Comes without buzzer
- No built-in flash memory on PC for black box registration
- Battery belts are not the best quality
- Stock rotors not balanced, poor workmanship
- Self-loosening motor mounts
- Does not fly right away, needs tuning
After a short setup, the “atomic” drone shows all its advantages with a 4S battery. I did not like the stock rotors, the quality is poor, they are not balanced and cause vibrations. Also in practice, self-unwinding of the motor mounting bolts was revealed. Before the first start, it is better to put all the fasteners on the thread fixer. In general, the drone will please both Pro class pilots and amateurs. Age limit 14+.
Video with drone Youbi XV-130.