Another bright novelty of CES 2018, announced by the famous American company – UVify Inc. UVify OORI is the fastest and most technologically advanced racing drone in the mini segment of amateur UAVs to date. The main category of consumers are beginners with the prospect of drone racing.
- UVify Inc is the winner – CES 2017 in the “Best Drone/Robot” nomination!
- The potential of the OORI drone will also be appreciated by professionals who just want to fly for fun.
- Flight weight: 92 g
- For indoor and outdoor flying
- Palm run support
- Includes rotor guard
- Auxiliary positioning: using optical and laser sensors
- Variable camera angle
- Quick release battery (1S 3.7V 660mAh)
- Flight time 5 min
- Powerful B/C motors
- 3 × flight mode (Beginner mode with altitude hold/Acro/Power)
- Max. horizontal flight speed 80 km/h
- Supports various variations of rotors
- Programmable RGB lighting (can be turned off for longer flight times)
- FPV flight at 5.8 GHz analog frequency
- Control equipment with built-in 5.8 GHz analog video receiver and FPV display
- Supports all known FPV headsets with 5.8GHz analog receiver
- Does not require registration (category up to 250 g)
- Ready to fly out of the box (RTF)
It is known that the pilots representing the company at CES2018, when they showed the drone in action, in addition to its flight abilities, ruthlessly demonstrated its indestructibility. The only thing that had to be replaced during the next crash was the rotors, and even then, not always!
The developer offers a choice of 3 kit options:
- OOri + Charging station + 4 batteries
- OOri + FPV Goggles
The default is Matte White. Any color to order
Drone dimensions (without prop protection):
Drone dimensions (with prop protection):
Weight without battery:
High strength polycarbonate plastic composition
Max. flight altitude:
Max. angular velocity:
Max. pitch angle:
Max. horizontal flight speed:
Max. flight time:
5 minutes in Altitude Hold mode and 2 minutes in Throttle to Floor mode
Communication frequency; signal strength:
5.8 GHz; 25 mW
32-bit 2-buffer full-graphic OSD with online configuration
660 mAh, 2.22 Wh
20C (continuous), 40C (short term)
Battery protection circuit
UVify 2.4 GHz
3-Phase Direct Drive Brushless DC Motor
high temperature neodymium magnets
1.5 mm steel
6A (permanent), 12A (short-term)
Square Wave Control
Max. input voltage:
Specially designed vibration isolation system
Addressable RGB WS2812B Mini
OORI is equipped with 0804 brushless motors with 25W each. Work in tandem with 6A ESC. In Pro mode, they provide exponential dynamics in the occupied drone niche, which will be appreciated by both amateurs and drone racing professionals.
The advanced pilot mode eliminates the involvement of sensors and unleashes the full potential of the drone at speeds up to 80km/h!
Auxiliary positioning is provided by optical and laser sensors located at the bottom of the drone. The complex provides a confident hold on the height, which will no doubt be appreciated by the novice audience of users.
The drone is powered by a quick-detachable high-performance 1S (3.7V) UVify battery with a capacity of 660 mAh. In the altitude hold mode, it provides a maximum flight time of 5 minutes, in the Throttle to the floor mode – 2 minutes.
Included is a compact 2.4 GHz UVify control unit with built-in 5.8 GHz analog video receiver and FPV display.
UVify OORI is available for purchase on the official website of the developer at the price:
- Oori – $349.99
- OOri + Charging station + 4 batteries – $399.99
- OOri + FPV Goggles – $369.99
- OORI Battery – $14.99
- Charging station OORI (smart charging up to 4 × batteries) – $ 59.99
- OORI Rotor Kit – $5.99
- OORI Rotor Guard – $14.99
UVify OORI from $349.99
- Execution quality
- Powerful power plant
- Flight Modes (Novice/Acro/Power)
- FPV at 5.8GHz analog frequency
- Programmable RGB LED lighting
- For indoor and outdoor flying
- No registration required/Ready to fly out of the box
UVify OORI — the best offer in the premium category of Mini drones. Stylish, compact, technologically advanced, durable, fast, ready to fly out of the box, does not require experience and registration. The developer actually put two drones in one drone, the potential of which, without exaggeration, can be assessed by both inexperienced pilots and advanced drone racing fans. Moreover, beginners will be able to smoothly, and most importantly safely, move from simple to complex using the example of one quadrocopter. Recommended for those who have just come into the drone hobby, as well as amateurs who are looking for something new and faster. Age limit 16+.
UVify OORI drone photo.
Video from the developer
A short video tutorial on how to quickly launch UVify OORI.
Top User Videos
Model announcement at CES 2018.