DJI Motion Controller
A new DJI product has been spotted on the FCC website today. To be precise, a certain DJI Motion Controller, through which, based on the name, another DJI product will be controlled. The question is, which one? Suspension? Drone?
Having studied the available documentation of the upcoming novelty, we can distinguish the following:
- Product ID: FCC ID: SS3-FC7BMC2011
- Product name: DJI Motion Controller
- Schematic type image: which locally reflects part of the product and the location of the FCC label. Looking at this image it is difficult to understand which part of the device we are looking at, but at first glance it looks like a handle, which obviously has additional controls, peripheral ports for the classic pairing of the controller with a PC and charging the controller and LED indication.
- Food: DJI Motion Controller – FC7BMC is equipped with a 3.6V 2600mAh 9.36Wh battery.
- Operating range frequencies: according to the declared specification, the FC7BMC model will be able to operate in the frequency ranges 2.4GHz: 2.4075-2.4655; 2.40912-2.46712 MHz and 5GHz: 5.7285-5.8465MHz, 5470~5725MHz, 5.73012-5.84812MHz.
For which DJI product is the controller implemented?
Based on a single fragment of the image and non-standard forms of the device, it can be assumed that this is a new type of controller designed to remotely control either a camera installed in a gimbal, or to control a drone, where, again, judging by the shape, the drone will be controlled in a complex way both by tilting the controller and and available controls.
When is the announcement?
For obvious reasons, at the current time, information about the release date is classified. But if we look at the confidentiality period specified in the documentation (until 03/08/2021), we will see that the DJI Motion Controller should appear in the near future and, apparently, this will happen simultaneously / in parallel with the announcement of the first racing drone from DJI, which is expected to appear. until March 10th.
That’s all we have, but we continue to monitor the incoming information. Stay with us! If you have anything to say about the upcoming DJI Motion Controller, please let us know in the comments below.