- one About the developer and product
- 2 Peculiarities
- 3 Equipment
- four Appearance
- 5 Price
- 6 Video
About the developer and product
EMAX Tinyhawk Freestyle is a racing nano drone from a well-known American developer – YINYAN Model Tech MFT, specializing in the development and production of high-quality brushless motors and other components for the R / C model market under the brand name EMAX, LOONG-MAX. It is built on a 115mm carbon frame, based on a powerful electronic filling working in a compartment with an equally powerful power plant, which is powered by two batteries at a time. Ready to provide maximum durability, superb performance at the nano scale with a flight time of more than 8 minutes. The potential of the novelty will be appreciated by both beginners and experienced drone racing pilots.
- carbon frame
- Diagonal size 115mm
- Weight (without battery) 53 gr
- Flight controller: F4 (MATEKF411RX firmware)
- Motors: B/C EMAX TH1103 7000KV
- ESC: 4 in 1 5A
- Props: 2.5″ EMAX Avan Rush
- Receiver: EMAX Tiny (Compatible with Frsky D8/D16)
- FPV camera: 600TVL CMOS
- VTX: 37ch 25mW
- Power supply: 2 × 1S 4.35V 450mAh HV LiPo 80C/160C
- Flight time: more than 8 min
The developer offers the Tinyhawk Freestyle in the only BNF configuration that will include:
- 2×1S 4.35V 450mAh HV LiPo 80C/160C
- USB charger (charges up to 6 batteries at a time)
- Fastener set
- Spare Prop Kit (2 × CW/2 × CCW)
- Transport case
The racing nano drone EMAX Tinyhawk Freestyle is available for purchase both on the official website of the developer and on various Internet marketplaces for a price of $104.99.
FPV flight range test 500m.
Reviews of the racing drone EMAX Tinyhawk Freestyle.
EMAX Tinyhawk Freestyle racing drone upgrade.