Now it supports RC Pro
Users have been asking for the inclusion of support for the DJI RC Pro multifunctional control equipment for the newly-made lightweight Mini 3 Pro drone almost from the first days of the latter’s sales. You asked, get it! DJI has announced the simultaneous release of new firmware for its advanced RC Pro (v03.01.0900) and Mini 3 Pro drone (V01.00.0300), making the two products compatible. Further details!
General information about the firmware
• The date: 2022.08.17
• Drone Firmware: V01.00.0300
• Firmware RC Pro: v03.01.0900
• DJI Fly app version for iOS: v1.6.12
• DJI Fly app version for Android: v1.6.12
- Added support for using the drone with the DJI RC Pro controller (DJI RC Pro firmware must be updated to version 03.01.0900 or later).
- Increased camera tilt range when shooting in Panorama mode to better display the sky.
- Improved video stability when using Hyperlapse.
- DJI Mini 3 Pro firmware must be updated to v01.00.0300 or later.
- Supports FPV Live function for use with DJI FPV Goggles V2.
- This version contains important updates. It is recommended to update the remote control.
- If the update fails, restart the aircraft, remote controller, and DJI Fly or DJI Assistant 2 (for consumer drone series) and repeat the update process again.
DJI Mini 3 Pro Drone Firmware Update via Mob. DJI fly app.