Currently, drones are widely used, because. designed to solve such problems as monitoring the ecological state of forests, agricultural land (taking samples of air, water, soil and other remote studies of the earth).
The operation of the UAV in the local monitoring mode is as follows. Based on the signal from the ground-based navigation inertial integrated system, a map of the study area and the coordinates of the vehicle or operator are displayed on the monitor of a portable computer.
Using the keyboard, the flight path (snake, straight, etc.), flight speed, altitude and the end point of the route are programmed. The flight of the drone takes place completely offline. After reaching the required height, the quadcopter starts moving along the trajectory, transmitting the coordinates of its movement and the video image in real time.
A map of the area under study, video image coordinates, a video image of the surface area and the end point of the route are displayed on the laptop display. During the flight, the quadcopter can hover over the specified point, change the flight speed and hovering height.
Landing takes place automatically. With the additional equipment of the drone with batteries or the introduction of a second drone, it becomes possible to carry out long-term or continuous patrolling of the area.
As additional equipment, devices for a wide-ranging study of the environment, or rather, for collecting various information (chemical, biological or radar) can also serve.
The module with sensors has autonomous seats and, depending on the tasks, can be replaced in the course of work. In addition, the telemetered data includes wind speed, pressure and temperature.
Unmanned technologies are an effective means of ensuring the study and operation of land infrastructure facilities. Using such technologies, the following tasks are solved:
- Information support for insurance and property accounting, land management and cadastral works,
- Monitoring of fields and agricultural lands with increased environmental load,
- Creation of various cartographic materials for studying the operation of land facilities.
Primary and secondary metric materials of unmanned survey are used in cadastral work to identify the boundaries of plots, high-precision positioning of survey lines, etc. Metric photoplans and photographic schemes are made on the basis of primary materials of unmanned shooting, by comparing and gluing individual adjacent or intersecting images of agricultural land and fields using conditional points and a plan-altitude justification for photographing without taking into account the landscape relief. Such schemes are created for relatively small areas and are further used for their vectorization in order to obtain digital plans for fields and agricultural areas.
Using land plot mapping products based on UAV aerial survey materials, such important tasks as:
- Assessment of the current state of the agricultural area, current comparative analysis of changes in the landscape components of the territory (plowed area, vegetation, etc.)
- Demarcation of individual sites based on photographic data
- Forecasting situations and drawing up recommendations for making decisions in the field of preventing or reducing the manifestation of dangerous anthropogenic processes and natural phenomena.
You can view the catalog of professional UAVs here.