Six drones and two control equipment
According to documents seen in the US Federal Communications Commission (FCC) database, Autel Robotics is preparing to release six EVO II V3 drones. In addition, two new Smart Controllers for EVO II V3 / EVO Lite and EVO Nano series drones are also being prepared for release.
Drones Autel EVO II V3
Recall that the company Autel Robotics began to create various versions of EVO II drones in response to the global shortage of chips. When the second version was released, the developer placed the abbreviation “V2” between the upper sensors of the obstacle recognition and flight system. Even though the payload was interchangeable between the V1 and V2, the presence of different chips meant that the V2’s remote controls could not communicate with the V1’s UAV and vice versa. Now on the way V3.
Autel EVO II V3 drones that may appear on the market in the near future:
- EVO II Pro V3: equipped with a 6K camera built on a 1-inch CMOS-matrix.
- EVO II Pro RTK V3: equipped with a 6K camera and an RTK module with centimeter positioning accuracy.
- EVO II Pro Enterprise: Equipped with 6K camera and compatible with four kinds of add-ons. accessories for corporate use (spotlight, loudspeaker, stroboscope, RTK module).
- EVO II DUAL 640T V3: equipped with a 4K camera and a thermal imager.
- EVO II DUAL 640T RTK: equipped with a 4K camera, a thermal imaging camera and an RTK module with centimeter positioning accuracy.
- EVO II DUAL 640T Enterprise V3: Equipped with 4K camera, thermal imaging camera and compatible with four kinds of add-ons. accessories for corporate use (spotlight, loudspeaker, stroboscope, RTK module).
Autel Robotics also provides some information about the add-ons in its FCC report. accessories for these drones:
- Spotlight: Illuminates the path during night operations or in low light conditions.
- Loudspeaker: Saves multiple voice recordings and plays them around, and allows the command center to speak to ground teams during emergencies for efficient operation.
- Strobe (Strobe): Indicates the location of the drone at night according to the night mission rules.
- RTK module (RTK Module): supports a protocol for streaming differential GPS corrections over the Internet for real-time kinematic positioning (NTRIP) and provides centimeter-level positioning accuracy.
Autel Smart Controller V3/SE
As with the EVO II V2 UAV, the EVO V3 drones will also reportedly come with a new Smart Controller compatible with their unique chipset. In addition, Autel will release a Smart Controller SE version that will be compatible with the EVO Lite and EVO Nano series of drones.