DJI Mini 2 and Smart Controller are now compatible
Great news for all owners of the DJI Mini 2 drone, as well as for those who also own the DJI Smart Controller. The latest firmware update (v.01.03.0000) brings support for the smart controller, also fixes a bug in the process of automatic battery self-discharge, optimizes the FPV mode for gimbal and improves flight stability. Further in detail.
General information about the firmware
• The date: 2021.06.16
• Drone Firmware: v01.03.0000
• Control equipment firmware: v04.11.0016
• DJI Fly app version for iOS: v1.4.3
• DJI Fly app version for Android: v1.4.2
- Added support for DJI Smart Controller (requires DJI Smart Controller firmware update to v01.01.00.58 or later).
- Optimized FPV mode for gimbal.
- Optimized battery self-discharge process. Please refer to the DJI Mini 2 User Manual for more information.
- Improved flight stability and greatly reduced compass calibration requests.
Step-by-step instructions from the developer to update the DJI Mini 2 firmware.
Step-by-step user guide for updating the DJI Mini 2 firmware and pairing the drone with the DJI Smart Controller.