Numbers for the little ones
Competition in the field of digital video stream is becoming more and more intense. Divimath CEO Karl Zhou via his official Facebook page announced the imminent announcement of the smallest digital video transmitter — HDZero Whoop Lite VTX, designed specifically for installation on TinyWhoop/CineWhoop micro-quads! He also cited the names of the engineers who were involved in the development of the micro VTX: micro race optimization specialist Nathan Payne (alias Mr Shutterbug), Nick Burns and Ryan Quelle.
- Weight (excluding antenna and removable passive heat sink): 4.5 g
- Powered by 1S/2S/3S
- Dimensions: 3.25 × 3.25 cm
- Mounting hole size M2 2.55 × 2.55 cm
- Thickness 4mm
- Removable passive radiator
- Equipped with IPX antenna connector
- Transmitter Power: Adjustable 25/200mW
- Compatible with Smart Audio
Carl Zhou also noted that the HDZero Nano Lite FPV Camera will weigh 1.8 grams. So, even with the antenna, connectors and cables, Divimath’s solution for micro FPV drones like TinyWhoop/CineWhoop should weigh less than 10 grams, which is very, very cool! And that is not all! Carl Zhou announced that the new VRX HDZero receiver will follow the newly minted VTX …
Peace and goodness to all!