New from HGLRC
Hobbyist karting-inspired manufacturer HGLRC has announced a new Cinewhoop KT20 drone model, in two versions: analog and digital. The KT20 is a 2-inch Pusher Whoop drone built on a frame with a diagonal dimension of 9cm (motor to motor) with an overall dimensions of 130×138mm.
- Weight (without battery; analogue/digital version) 83.2 g / 103 g
- Frame Color (Optional): Black/Blue/Yellow
- PC: Zeus10 AIO based on F4 processor, with built-in 10A ESC 4-in-1
- Motors: pusher type (pointing down); B/C Aeolus 1303.5 4500KV
- Props: 2″ 4-blade Emax Avan Micro
- FPV (Analog Version): 5.8GHz VTX PIT/25/100/200/350mW
- FPV (HD version): Caddx Polar Nano Vista Kit
- LED lights on the back of the quad
- Recommended Payload: Insta360 GO 2/Caddx Peanut/SMO 4K
- Recommended battery: Tattu 4S Lipo 550/850 mAh 75C with XT30 connector
KT20 analog version
The analog version is equipped with a Caddx Ant Eco FPV camera working in tandem with a Zeus Nano analog 5.8 GHz video transmitter with PIT/25/100/200/350mW power control. Max. flight time on the recommended power supply (850 mAh; without payload) – 8 minutes 30 seconds; With naked GoPro – 7 minutes.
KT20 HD version
The digital version is equipped with a Polar FPV camera and Caddx Vista unit compatible with DJI Digital FPV System components. Max. flight time on the recommended power supply (850 mAh; without payload) – 6 minutes; With a naked GoPro on board – 4 minutes 30 seconds.
Both versions may come without a radio (in case you have your own receiver, or a DJI remote in the case of the digital version). Either with a receiver: XM+ or R-XSR from FrSky, A8S V2 from Flysky, Crossfire Nano RX from TBS, HGLRC ELRS 2.4G or ELRS 900RX (ExpressLRS on 2.4 GHz and 815 MHz bands).
Price and availability
Both versions of KT20 are already available for purchase through the developer’s branded online stores at the following prices:
- KT20 Analog version (PNP) — $129.99
- KT20 Analog version (XM+) — $140.99
- KT20 Analog version (FLSKY A8S V2) – $139.99
- KT20 Analog version (CROSSFIRE NANO) – $161.99
- KT20 Analog version (FRSKY R-XSR) – $149.99
- KT20 Analog version (HGLRC ELRS 2.4G) – $137.99
- KT20 Analog version (HGLRC 900RX) – $137.99
- KT20 HD version (PNP) — $239
- KT20 HD version (FRSKY XM+) — $259
- KT20 HD version (FLSKY A8S V2) – $249.99
- KT20 HD version (CROSSFIRE NANO) – $271.99
- KT20 HD version (FRSKY R-XSR) – $259.99
- KT20 HD version (HGLRC ELRS 2.4G) – $247.99
- KT20 HD version (HGLRC 900RX) – $247.99