Important app update
Autel Robotics has recently released a new update for its Autel Explorer application, which expands the overall functionality of EVO II drones, as well as fixes bugs identified during operation. Further in detail.
16x zoom and more
A new update to the Explorer mobile app is available for both iOS (firmware version: 1.11.43) and Android (firmware version 1.1.80). In the list of improvements:
- Added support for new commercial drones EVO II Enterprise
- Fixed a bug with determining the distance to the ground sample (GSD) in missions and changed the way to enter the mount point for the EVO II RTK to manual
- For iOS devices, added the option to change the shooting angle (0° and +/-90°) in the “Rectangular” and “Polygon missions” modes
- Added 16x digital zoom for EVO II series drones
- Added the ability to adjust the aperture in panoramic mode for the EVO II Pro version
- Removed No-Fly Zone (NFZ) restriction from Orbit mode
- Fixed crash when starting video on Android 11 and 12 devices
- Fixed issue with camera settings for Autel EVO I
How to update?
To update the Autel Explorer app to the latest version, you can check for the update over the air or download the APK (Android only) from the Autel website. If you are using an Autel Smart Controller, update to version 1.0.65 to take advantage of the latest changes.