Introducing the DJI Osmo Mobile 4
Create Close Moments with the DJI OM 4 Smartphone Stabilizer
Unleash the full potential of your smartphone’s camera with OM 4, which features a foldable design, smart features and a magnetic phone mount.
On August 2020, DJI introduced the DJI Osmo Mobile 4 High-End Electronic Smartphone Stabilizer, a high-end smartphone stabilizer that helps you capture the important moments that impress you. A new rebrand of the popular DJI Osmo Mobile series, DJI’s OM 4 gimbal features a highly functional quick phone installation system, intuitive controls, upgraded motors, creative shooting modes, and a foldable design. As OM 4 mobile phone cameras improve, DJI is streamlining its technology to produce smoother, higher quality, and visually appealing photos and videos. With quality materials, reliable motors, and the latest 3-axis stabilization technology, you can shoot amazing footage with DJI OM 4 with just a few taps.
Smartphone stabilizer for every day
The foldable design of the DJI OM 4 allows you to take your handheld gimbal anywhere. It’s the perfect companion for your adventures, whether you’re on a road trip, having a hangout with friends from around the world, or barbecuing at the cottage with the family. A full charge of the DJI OM 4 battery lasts up to 15 hours. If necessary, it can be used as a charger. With durable, high-quality materials and easy-to-use features, the DJI OM 4 quickly integrates into your daily life as a smartphone stabilizer that you can’t leave the house without. It is compatible with most of the smartphones. With upgraded motors, the stabilizer can support heavier weight than previous models.
“As the stabilizers for DJI OM smartphones have evolved over the years, capturing smooth photos and videos has become easier with each model. The DJI OM 4’s magnetic mobile device mount and foldable gimbal design exceeded all expectations. Now even a novice can take this device and capture footage that engages the viewer,” said Paul Pan, senior product manager at DJI. “As people all over the world use their smartphones to work from home, stay connected with their loved ones and capture the moments of their lives, DJI OM 4 accompanies the smartphone in making shooting smooth, interesting and engaging.”
Easier than ever
DJI OM 4 transforms handheld gimbal technology with a new, unique, high-quality magnetic design that makes it easy to connect and balance your phone to DJI OM 4. Two new options make it quick and easy to install and remove your phone. The elegant, secure and lightweight metal clip connects to the back of the phone and can stay on during everyday use, and is ready to attach to the DJI OM 4 immediately. The second option eliminates the balancing step by attaching an aesthetically designed magnetic mount with a ring holder to the back phone, making it even easier to attach the DJI OM 4. The intuitive design allows DJI OM 4 users to access and control its main functions with one hand. When the DJI OM 4 is not in use, it can remain in standby mode so that it can be easily turned back on at any time.
Create content you want to share
DJI OM 4 and the DJI Mimo app make it easy for anyone to create top-notch footage with pre-programmed shooting modes and professional features that help make your photos and videos stand out from the rest.
- ActiveTrack 3.0: Choose an object for DJI OM 4 auto-tracking, and leave the rest to the gimbal. Updates to this mode include recognition of subjects such as adults, children, and pets. For ease of control, frame composition in ActiveTrack mode can now be adjusted with the joystick.
- Gesture control: Easily start recording and stop video or take photos using gesture control to work with DJI OM 4. Capture epic selfies or group photos without a finicky timer.
- Pre-programmed Motions and Modes: Your footage will look like a pro’s cinematography with these unique gimbal motions and high-end modes:
- Dynamic Zoom: Adding a cinematic effect to video, DJI OM 4 automatically adjusts the zoom function to create a dramatic background transition. This technique became famous thanks to Alfred Hitchcock.
- Time-lapse, dynamic time-lapse, hyper-lapse: show the passage of time in time-lapse video; dynamic timelapse sets the points of movement of the stabilizer; hyperlapse allows you to physically move with a stabilizer. All three modes use Electronic Image Stabilization (EIS) as well as 3-axis IS for extra smoothness. Share these creative videos on social media easily for the whole world to admire.
- Slow Motion: Slow down time around you to capture stunning details with the slow motion feature.
- Sports Mode: DJI OM 4 responds faster to commands and follows objects for added action in the scene.
- Panoramas: Choose from three creative panorama options to capture a wider perspective: 3×3, 240°, or CloneMe’s new panorama that adds versions of a person or object to a single frame for a unique and creative effect.
- Gimbal Spin Shot Movement: Activate this feature in the DJI Mimo app and use the joystick to rotate the gimbal and create a circling effect.
- Story Mode Templates: Choose one of the templates to add an unexpected twist to your video. DJI OM 4 uses motion patterns, music, and color palettes to create quick videos, perfect for social media posts.
Useful Accessories, Intuitive DJI Mimo App
With a Bluetooth connection, users can easily manage important settings and select different modes in the DJI Mimo app. DJI OM 4 can control not only DJI Mimo, but also your smartphone’s basic camera functions or even advanced settings, depending on the type of phone. In addition, the DJI OM 4 can be used with accessories such as a hand strap, tripod, and storage case.
The DJI OM 4 is available to pre-order today for $13,990, including magnetic holder with ring, magnetic clip, tripod, hand strap, and carrying case. For more information visit https://coptertime.ru/catalog/dji-osmo-mobile-4/.