About the product
Eachine Tyro69 is a racing drone built on a 2mm carbon frame; diagonal 105 mm. It reaches the consumer in a completely disassembled form without a receiver, battery and control equipment. The model is aimed at beginner drone racing enthusiasts looking for a simple and affordable constructor for practical acquaintance with the internal structure and assembly process of racing UAVs.
- Comes in ARF configuration
- Weight (without battery): 47.9g
- X-shaped 2mm 105mm carbon frame
- Eachine F411 OSD Flight Controller (Betaflight Firmware)
- Brushless motors Eachine 1104 8600KV (2-3S)
- ESC: 4 in 1 Eachine 20A BL_S
- 2-blade 65mm props
- FPV: AIO Caddx Beetle V2 1200TVL + 48CH VTX 5.8GHz 25mW
- Developer recommended drone power: 3S 300/450 mAh with XT30 LiPo connector.
The developer offers the Eachine Tyro69 racing drone in ARF configuration, without a receiver, battery and control equipment.
Eachine F411 OSD
LED strip WS2812:
are optional for all connectors
Eachine 20A BL_S 4 In1 ESC
DShot150/300/600,PWM, OneShot125, OneShot42, MultiShot (Factory default DShot600)
Max. constant power:
Motor body diameter:
Distance between bolt holes:
LDARC 2-blade 65mm propeller
10CW and 10CCW
Transparent Black/Black/Red (Packed by color at random)
Number of channels:
2.9-5.5V and 10CCW
Weight (camera + VTX):
3S 300/450 mAh with XT30 LiPo connector
The drone is sold by the developer through various Internet trading platforms at a price of $69.
Visual instructions for assembling and setting up the Eachine Tyro69 racing drone.