Cinewhoop new from GePRC
Cinebot30 is the latest high quality aerodynamic cinewhoop drone from a renowned and respected hobbyist component and solution developer. First of all, it is designed for dynamic and at the same time safe FPV shooting through various iterations of action cameras, mostly of a lightweight type.
According to the presented specification, it is built on a carbon frame with a diagonal size of 30 cm, 3 mm thick. Overall dimensions 18 x 18 cm. Based on the GEP-F722-45A AIO V2 flight controller based on the F7 processor in tandem with a 45A ESC 4‑in‑1. The power plant consists of four SpeedX2 1804 brushless motors at 3450KV (for the 4S version) or 2450KV (6S) (optional), working in tandem with HQProp T76 props. Type of motor arrangement: pusher (Pusher; motors down). The device can be supplied either without a receiver (PNP kit) or with a pre-installed receiver to choose from: R‑XSR from FrSky, ExpressLRS 2.4 GHz, Crossfire NanoRX from TBS.
- The drone is equipped with a quick-release frame (only 6 screws need to be unscrewed for retrofitting or replacing components).
- The device is made of high quality materials
- FPV camera mount bracket and fuselage stand are made of 7075 aircraft grade aluminum alloy
- The propeller guard is equipped with a built-in Cob LED light with the ability to turn off
- The gimbal for mounting action cameras received a specially designed shock-absorbing system that ensures the complete absence of high-frequency vibrations and the jelly effect.
- The developer recommends a 4S battery with a capacity of 1300 mAh or a 6S battery with a capacity of 1100 mAh as a power source. Depending on the installed motors, the maximum flight time can be from 6 to 12 minutes.
Cinebot30 is offered by the developer in analog and three digital versions:
- analog: includes Caddx Ratel 2 FPV camera and GePRC Rad 1W analog video transmitter operating in the 5.8 GHz band with variable power up to 1 W
- Vista Nebula PRO: includes Caddx Nebula Pro FPV camera and Vista FPV module
- Runcam Link Wasp: includes FPV Camera RunCam Wasp and FPV Link Module
- walksnail avatar: includes the Avatar Micro FPV camera and the Avatar FPV module, in tandem with the Peano 5.8 GHz antenna
Featured Action Cameras
The developer recommends the following action cameras for installation on the cinewhoop Cinebot30 drone:
The kit includes a standard set of related components:
Availability and price
GePRC Cinebot30 is already available for purchase both through official online stores and through various Internet trading platforms. The cost of the analog version of Cinebot30 in GePRC stores starts from $260. Digital versions start at $380 (excluding shipping and taxes).