Not so long ago, a new stabilizer for a smartphone from DJI Osmo Mobile 3 appeared on the market. We can say that the company has surpassed itself again by releasing Osmo Mobile 3. Now the device can be controlled with just one hand. There are many additional features. Now we will look at what are the differences between Osmo Mobile 3 and Osmo Mobile 2.
First, let’s figure out what external differences these two models have.
1. Foldable design. Of course, both stabilizers can be easily moved, but the Osmo Mobile 3 has become much more portable. It has a special folding tripod handle, which greatly simplifies the transfer of the product. And Osmo Mobile 3 also comes with a case in which you can carry the device.
By the way, the cellular device holder does not cover the bottom of the smartphone, which allows charging the cellular device right during the shooting.
2. Ergonomic handle. The device has a 15-degree tilt angle, as well as a comfortable rubber surface that allows you to use the stabilizer for a long time.
In addition, it is worth noting that the stabilizer has a trigger button that allows you to instantly start tracking an object, change gimbal modes, and switch between cameras.
Osmo Mobile 2 had many useful features, and Osmo Mobile 3 has even more.
1. Quick turn. The device has an “M” button, by pressing which you can instantly switch from portrait to panoramic mode.
2. Standby mode. You can put it into standby mode, allowing you to use your cellular device even when the gimbal is folded.
3. Quick menu. By pressing the “M” button, you can quickly switch to the menu. Thus, it is possible to instantly change shooting modes or view the desired material.
Smart shooting modes
Osmo Mobile 3 is now capable of supporting the latest shooting modes.
1. Gesture control. Using simple gestures, you can take a photo or start recording a video.
2.Story mode. The DJI Mimo app on your smartphone allows you to create unique videos. In the same application, they can be instantly edited and shared with friends.
Thanks to a large number of shooting modes, every day can be made exciting and unique.
1. ActiveTrack 3.0. This mode allows using special algorithms to distinguish between people and objects.
2. Hyperlapse. The device has 3-axis gimbal stabilization with electronic stabilization (EIS). The result is incredibly smooth video recordings.
3. Sport mode. Now you can shoot even objects that move quickly. The footage will be much more accurate.
Should you buy Osmo Mobile 3?
Osmo Mobile 3 is a more modern and better version of Osmo Mobile 2. Now the gimbal can be folded, which greatly simplifies the transportation of the device. There are many new modes that make shooting more interesting and easier. You can create unique and beautiful shots.