The Mavic 2 series of quadcopters has always been renowned for its quality and reliability. The drones use the latest DJI technologies to achieve high-quality photos and videos. Each launch of the quadcopter will turn into a unique and amazing adventure.
Of course, flying a drone is already interesting, but there are several devices with which it will become much easier and more interesting to fly.
This set contains everything that may be required for comfortable and safe control of the drone:
- A pair of smart batteries;
- Car charger;
- Hub that allows you to charge up to 4 batteries at the same time;
- An adapter that instantly turns the battery into a Power Bank;
- Two pairs of propellers;
- Handy bag to carry your drone.
Now let’s look at these accessories in more detail:
1) 2 batteries. As you know, the drone, depending on the model, can stay in the air for up to 30 minutes. Additional batteries will allow you to enjoy the flight longer.
2) Charging hub. In order not to charge the batteries one at a time, you should use a hub that can charge several batteries at once. The Battery Charging Hub can charge up to 4 batteries at the same time to reduce the required charging time. It takes about 6 hours to fully charge one battery.
3) Propellers are a consumable item in a drone. They wear out fairly quickly. It’s best to always have a few propellers on hand.
4) A car charger will be useful if you have a car. While you are in the car, you can charge the battery. It is enough to spend an hour and a half, and your battery will be fully charged.
5) Power bank adapter. The DJI GO 4 smartphone app is capable of draining your mobile device in no time. With this adapter, you instantly turn your drone’s smart battery into a Power Bank.
6) Bag. Especially it will be needed if the quadcopter is heavy. The bag will protect the device from damage during transportation.
Other necessary accessories
In addition to the Fly More Kit, there are other accessories to help you get even more out of your Mavic 2 experience.
1) MicroSD card. Of course, any drone has built-in memory, but often it is not enough if you take a lot of photos and videos. Thanks to the memory card, you can always save your favorite materials, and then look when you have time.
2) Propeller protection. There are a large number of obstacles in the city that can threaten the device. Especially fragile propellers should be protected. In addition, propellers can threaten people’s lives. By purchasing this protection, you solve two problems at once.
3) A set of ND filters. The sun can be a real problem for photographers, because it can simply overexpose your shots. There are special filters to help avoid this problem. It will be especially useful for professional photographers. There are different kits for Mavic 2 Pro and 2 Zoom.
4) Sun visor. Another device that owners of quadrocopters will need on bright sunny days. The sun can interfere not only with photographing the area, but also with controlling the drone. The visor will help protect the screen of the cellular device from sunlight.
As you can see, there are many devices for quadcopters that allow you to increase the comfort and safety when operating the device. In addition to the above devices, there are many other accessories. If you want to make your flight even more fun and safer, then get the Fly More Kit and take a look at the list of other accessories. Now it will become even more fun to control the drone!