Flying a kite with the whole family is, of course, interesting. But what if you launch a quadrocopter, which will also shoot video on the camera from a height? So you can get the impression not only from controlling the drone, but also after immersing yourself in pleasant memories. In addition, some gadgets make professional quality videos.
The article will help you buy a drone that will not fall apart after the first flight. Here are the top 3 manufacturers of such devices. Features of models of top brands will help you decide which option is best suited.
This manufacturer entered the top for a reason. Although the company is quite young — it was created in 2012 — since then it has not stopped developing quadrocopters, releasing truly cool models.
The company has developed not only a unique quadrocopter in terms of functionality and design, but is also a pioneer in the development of unique underwater and surface drones, as well as industrial quadrocopters equipped with thermal cameras and monitoring sensors.
What interesting things can offer — 6 advantages of POWERVISION drones:
- Devices that record video and take pictures in 4K: gorgeous resolution, great detail, and also cool 360 ° panoramic shooting — these are the main features of such models.
- Quadcopters that can transmit HD video signal within a radius of five kilometers.
- Models with excellent positioning: the drone can be launched or returned to the take-off point with just one touch.
- The devices of this brand are fast and have powerful batteries — many are able to accelerate to 13 m / s and fly for half an hour. To shoot a decent movie, this is enough.
- Most models can be controlled by gestures, and also pause them: the drone will hover in the air. This opens up opportunities for static aerial photography.
- Some quadrocopters, such as PowerEgg, have an Orbit mode: the gadget will fly around the target chosen by its owner, at a given distance and speed.
Since its inception (and it was back in 2006), the company has developed into one of the best brands that produce drones. The company makes not only amateur quadcopters, but also top professional models that are used for video filming or, for example, delivery. The manufacturer also creates drones for intelligence services.
Interesting: In 2014, The Times listed DJI devices as one of the top ten most high-tech products of the year. However, they remain so today.
- Makes excellent amateur models that sync with smartphones. Shooting on them is a pleasure: high-quality shots are obtained “on one or two”. For example, miniature gadgets of the Spark series recognize objects and can follow them. This drone can be controlled with gestures.
- Some models do not need a smartphone, which helps to save battery power of the mobile phone. For example, the MAVIC PRO comes with a handheld remote control. However, this is not the main thing. Quadcopters of this series are able to recognize obstacles at a distance of 15 meters. And their 12-megapixel cameras take great photos from above.
- The company also creates top models for more professional aerial photography — drones of the Phantom line. For example, 4 PRO shoots 4K video at 60 fps, which provides excellent stabilization: the picture will not shake. In addition, such a device can be controlled at a distance of seven kilometers, it can recognize up to 5 obstacles around it and has an excellent (20 megapixel) camera.
Create comfort in the house will help: Smart flower pot RoPot from Xiaomi
This is another worthy company in the ranking that produces quadcopters. It develops special technologies that make shooting better, wireless transmission better, and control more convenient. Drones of this brand are represented by the Xplorer line. These aircraft are compact and easy to fly, and they shoot well.
See also: Panasonic Companion Robot
All these features make the manufacturer’s gadgets ideal for amateur photography. Such a device will be a great gift for both adults and teenagers.
Good to read: 16 unique uses for quadcopters
Each manufacturer that made it into this rating makes top drones. All of them are perfectly assembled, they look nice and, of course, they shoot excellently. If you need an amateur option, then the models from XIRO will be an excellent choice. They are beautiful and can fly for a quarter of an hour. Want to shoot professionally? Then it is better to choose quadrocopters that were created by DJI or POWERVISION engineers. 360-degree video shooting in UHD and the protection of the drones themselves from obstacles will definitely come in handy.